Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Moved plants around

Moved plants around. grouped all the Chia Lins together and Shingfong Beauty 'Water Red's.
I've also been collecting rain water, since its the rain season. I wish I had a cistern.

Did a bunch of rearranging.

Moved my denrobium Thyrisiflorum to the bottom shelf. Want to see how it will react to LED grow lights. I am hoping Sanyung Ruby 'Grand Dragon' will flower from its new shoot.

Moved Good Life, Camela and 3 Lavender colored Cattleyas to the kitchen sink window. My dendrobiums are growing crooked towards the window. Can't seem to keep em straight.

I placed all the Phalaenopsis' into the bay window area; they should all be flowering soon. Leaves are good and so are the roots! My oncidium 'twinkles' seem to be stunted. I saw an aborted attempt at putting out a flower spike. I had to treat it for mealy bugs and I think I may have used too much neem oil to kill the pests.

No comments: